If you are having any issues the first thing you should always do is -
- Check our Service Status page for any current issues - we only post here if the issue is likely to be anything major.
- Force Stop the app that you are using in the settings of your device.
- Clear the cache for the app that you are using on your device.
- Unplug your device at the mains and restart it.
- Reboot your router/modem by unplugging that at the mains for 5 minutes.
- If you are using a VPN then try the same app/channel(s) with it off.
These steps usually resolve most issues. It is worth carrying out this process every one or two weeks anyway. You MUST always exit apps properly by backing up out of them to your Home Page. NEVER just press the Home Button on your remote as the app will still be running in the background and will not update any info (such as EPGs) next time you access it.
If this does not resolve your issue then contact us at the email address at the bottom. We do need full info as below for any issues. We do not need emailing regarding a single channel or EPG issues as we will be aware of these -
- A full description of the issue.
- The device that you are using.
- The app/install that you are using.
- The exact channel(s) & section(s) you are getting issues in.
- Your internet speed and if you are using a VPN - www.fast.com
- Your Username.
PURCHASE/RE-ORDER INFO -
- Our website & our payment processors (Paypal) website uses SSL Encryption (the padlock icon) to ensure all your details are safe and secure.
- All payments are processed by Paypal. You will be redirected to Paypal to complete your purchase safely & securely through their website. No Paypal account is required as you have the option to checkout as a guest by using the 'pay with debit or credit card' option when you reach the Paypal payment page.
- We are advising all UK customers to use a VPN. This is only relevant to UK customers.
- If you are renewing, reactivating, or topping up your account then all you need to do is reorder as normal. You can renew early as anytime that you purchase is added to any that you have remaining. You do not need to log in on our website as our system tells us which account to add the time to.
- If you are adding further time to your account we recommend doing so at least 24 hours before it is due to expire to avoid any break in service. Any time that you add early gets added on top of any that you have remaining, so you do not lose any time. If your account expires you will be set up a new account with auto-generated login details. You can no longer choose your own username or password.
- By purchasing from us you do not enter into a recurring payment option. We email you when your time is nearing its end so you can choose if you wish to continue.
- Please ensure that your email address is correct when ordering. Also ensure that you check your junk folder for you username & password email.
- We are on hand should you have any issues or queries and all you need to do is email us at - email@example.com . Please only email us once as multiple emails will not get your query answered any quicker. All questions or issues need to be directed to us only. Please always contact us first and not your card issuer or Paypal. All issues can be resolved by just reaching out to us. Thank you