Service Status Info
SERVICE STATUS INFO - Nov 27th - As you may be aware we are having issues with our payment gateway, which has prevented us from taking any orders for the past few days.
In the meantime we are now extending all accounts that expired on November 23rd onwards and all accounts that are due to expire up to December 10th. The new expiry date on your account will be December 11th, which will give us time to get everything up and running.
We cannot emphasise enough that if you have an issue then read the first paragraph below. It makes everything quicker for all of us. Also ensure that you save or make a note of your login details. This will also reduce the need to contact us.
* If you have any issue then we need as much relevant info as possible in one email -
1. A full description of the issue in as much detail as possible
2. The device & the app that you are using
3. The channel/section, if it is a channel problem, and after how long of viewing it is happening
4. A photo of the login page with ALL the details visible if it is a login issue
5. Your internet provider and whether you are using a VPN
6. Always have a back-up app installed if you are using a device where thats possible, such as Amazon devices, Android boxes, Dreamlink/Formuler etc
7. Always reboot your device AND router first and clear the cache on the app that you use
If we keep getting emails with no workable info then you wont get a reply.
* If you intend to renew your account without any break in service then we recommend that you do so BEFORE it expires. Any time that you purchase early gets added on top of any that you have remaining, so you dont lose any time. Whilst we do work long hours we do have a few hours off each day, which can delay accounts being reactivated. The time has to be added to accounts manually after we receive your order. Please try not to leave it until the account expires.
* We have a few instances of AT&T customers having issues logging in on both services. This is due to their Firewall settings in 'Smart Home Manager' app. If you have, or think you have this issue, then go to the 'Smart Home Manager' app, and then 'Firewall Options' and turn the Firewall off. Alternative you can go to 'Smart Home Manager' and then to the 'Message Center'. There you should have notifications of recently blocked URLs. In this section you can allow our server URLs through the Firewall. Contact us if you are unsure. DO NOT START CHANGING THINGS IN THE SMART HOME MANAGER IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING LOGIN ISSUES.
* We recommend that customers do not set channels to favorites as some apps seem to give playback issues when using through favorites. Instead use the direct channel links in the respective section. We do appreciate that this may be inconvenient, but it does give better results.
* You must refresh the playlist in your apps daily so that special events are updated as they are added each day. They all have a function to update that just takes one click. This ensures that the days events then populate in your app as they are added at our end.
* If you are using a VPN then please use a good one such as IP Vanish. The free ones are useless and you will have problems with them. You connect your VPN to the country that you live in and preferably to a server near to where you are. Please don't connect it to the other side of the planet as you will lose vital speed.
*You must use a VPN if in Europe. This has always been the case and blocks by internet providers when certain events are on are becoming more common. The blocks prevent complete access to the system unless you use a VPN. A VPN totally eliminates this issue.